I want to use this device in South Korea. I think this device's AC input voltage is 110V. Can I use this device with 220V electric outlet?
Is this device free voltage electricity input?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Can I use it on 220V AC outlet ?
- Asked by Nasser A from Kuwait
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use it on 220V AC outlet ?)
- Asked about: Philips Friends of Hue LightStrips
Does this product accept 220v - 240v power when in Spain?
- Asked by Christopher Z from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this product accept 220v - 240v power when in Spain?)
- Asked about: Kensington International Travel Ada…
Voltage it's 220v or 110v ?
- Asked by Omar B from Springfield Gardens
- Flag as inappropriate (Voltage it's 220v or 110v ?)
- Asked about: Naim Audio mu-so Wireless Speaker S…
No answers yet