I have an Otter Box case for my iPhone, will it still work with this item without removing the case?
I have the iPhone 3GS and it is in an Otter Box protective case, and I was wondering if it will fit the port without removing the case. Please let me know as soon as possible.
Thanks for your time,
2 Answers from the Community
It will NOT work with my Otterbox Commuter case for iPhone 4.
- Answered by Kevin M from Dayton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I just got this product today and I am really satisfy by it.
To answer your question, you should be able to dock your iphone 3gs with the otterbox case to the 2nd dock. I'm not too sure how thick the otterbox case is so I don't know if it will fit the first dock.
I have a case on my iphone and I am able to put it into the 1st and 2nd dock but my case is thin. (I have the iphone 4 incase)
- Answered by Martial T from Houston
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
will it work with an otter box case?
- Asked by Larry P from Columbia
- Flag as inappropriate (will it work with an otter box case?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock
No answers yet
Does this product work with the Otter Box case?
- Asked by Rebekah B from Maple Ridge
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this product work with the Otter Box case?)
- Asked about: Belkin Car Vent Mount for iPhone
No answers yet
DOES THIS PRODUCT WORK WITH OTTER BOX DEFENDER SERIES CASE?
- Asked by Brylan H from Indianapolis
- Flag as inappropriate (DOES THIS PRODUCT WORK WITH OTTER BOX DEFENDER SERIES CASE?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter