Back To Product

Follow this Question

3 Answers from the Community

  • Answer

    Yes, but you will probably need an adapter to use a minijack with the full size jack. The Bose 2 I bought some years ago came with that and an inline adapter as well but I am not sure if they still supply the full size jack adapter. In any case, it's an easy to obtain and inexpensive adapter.

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    2 of 2 people found this useful

  • As long as your Home Cinema system has a standard headphone port that you find on every music player and laptop, then yes. And even if it doesn't, there will be loads of adapters you can buy!

    Was this useful? Answer 2

    1 of 1 people found this useful

  • Yes they can - as long as your home theatre system has a headphone output jack.

    Was this useful? Answer 3

    2 of 3 people found this useful

Related Questions