Typing on iPad when the iPad is in the raised position in the stand.
I was wondering if the stand when holding the iPad in a raised position, either in landscape or portrait position moves when typing or pressing hard etc. On the iPad.
Or does the stand stay rock-solid (like being bolted to the table etc.)
Or is the only way the stand doesn't move when pressing on the iPad is when the stand is folded flat?
- Asked by Paul C from Berri
- Flag as inappropriate (Typing on iPad when the iPad is in the raised position in the stand.)
1 Answer from the Community
I have had this stand for more than 6 months and love it. It is rock solid in any position. It does not have preset positions, you simply adjust it to where you want. I use it for typing, gaming, or just reading. It has grips on the bottom so it does not move on any surface. It's made by Just|Mobile in Germany. It's design is simple yet elegant. Do a Google search for it. Apple doesn't do a good job showing it. Well worth the money.
- Answered by Peg N from Rochester
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this enable you to stand the iPad up in both landscape and portrait positions?
- Asked by Madeleine H from Concord
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this enable you to stand the iPad up in both landscape and portrait positions?)
- Asked about: Moshi VersaCover Stand Case for iPa…
how can i change the position of the keyboard on ipad mini?
- Asked by Libbi N from Cumming
- Flag as inappropriate (how can i change the position of the keyboard on ipad mini?)
- Asked about: iPad