If you have an iPhone 4s, do you have to disable Siri to voice dial on the Jabra Freeway?
- Asked by Kelly P from Omaha
- Flag as inappropriate (If you have an iPhone 4s, do you have to disable Siri to voice dial on the Jabra Freeway?)
3 Answers from the Community
You can dial without Siri though the jabra unit or you can activate siri by saying phone commands allowing you do do anything. Very happy with this unit and my iPhone 4s
- Answered by Bryan H from Loma Linda
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
nope you can use Siri via the Jabra Freeway
- Answered by Steven Doan S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
The Jabra Freeway takes care of most of the voice commands from accepting an incoming call or rejecting a call and also music control playback ect. When you need to dial with your phone then you simply say to the Jabra 'Phone Commands" this then tells the Jabra to let the phone take over the voice commands and the Jabra is then merely a go-between loud speaker. When you have finished your call then the Jabra takes back the functionality of all voice commands.
- Answered by Jezz W
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Can siri be activated by the inbuilt mic button to accept voice commands like play songs or dial ABC?
- Asked by Rahul M from Ilford
- Flag as inappropriate (Can siri be activated by the inbuilt mic button to accept voice commands like play songs or dial ABC?)
- Asked about: Beats by Dr. Dre urBeats In-Ear Hea…