4th Gen iPad & JAM - buy now with 30 pin adapter or wait for native lightning version of JAM?
I've just ordered a 4th gen iPad. From the other answers here I'm assuming this will work fine with JAM as long as I have the lightning to 30-pin adapter, but all the questions I can see here on that are for the iPhone 5 - I'd assume this would be the same for the iPad but would like to check. Alternatively, are Apogee planning to release a native Lightning version of the JAM? If thats coming I can hang on for that...
- Asked by Duncan E
- Flag as inappropriate (4th Gen iPad & JAM - buy now with 30 pin adapter or wait for native lightning version of JAM?)
2 Answers from the Community
Chris A, sorry I ended up deciding to wait for apogee to release a JAM with a native lightning adapter - which they haven't done yet, but apparently they are going to...
- Answered by Duncan E
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Did you get the JAM to work with IPAD4? I have IPAD 4 and bought lightning to 30-pin adapter cable (non-Apple) - JAM doesn't register (no LEDS light). It is OK in ipod touch though.
- Answered by Chris A
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will this work with iPad 4th gen via lightning to USB cable?
- Asked by Anthony T from Broomall
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with iPad 4th gen via lightning to USB cable?)
- Asked about: Line 6 Mobile Keys 25 Keyboard Cont…
Will the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter work with my 2008 Volkswagen Jetta?
- Asked by Kyle M from Griswold
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter work with my 2008 Volkswagen Jetta?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2m)