can it be used on 110V and 220V?
Want to travel back and forth from USA to Europe and use it in both places. Thanks
- Asked by Mary C E from Lawrence
- Flag as inappropriate (can it be used on 110V and 220V?)
1 Answer from the Community
According to Epson website specs the US-CND version is only for 110 the European version is 110 and 220.
If you own one check on the back of the transformer/label, it should say it and please confirm my assumption, Tks
- Answered by Alvise D from Bragg Creek
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use it on 220V AC outlet ?
- Asked by Nasser A from Kuwait
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use it on 220V AC outlet ?)
- Asked about: Philips Friends of Hue LightStrips
Is it dual voltage? 110 v and 220 v ?
- Asked by April G from Clearwater
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it dual voltage? 110 v and 220 v ?)
- Asked about: G-Technology 8TB G-RAID Thunderbolt…
No answers yet