Do I leave the ipads on to put them into the tray or do I turn them off?
- Asked by John C from Quirindi
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I leave the ipads on to put them into the tray or do I turn them off?)
1 Answer from the Community
It doesn't matter whether the devices are powered on or off when connected to the PowerSync, but if the devices are already powered on, it makes sense to leave them that way since the iPads will actually turn themselves back on when connected to a power source anyway.
- Answered by Huey N from Franklin Park
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will I have to turn off the mouse every time I leave my computer
- Asked by Jeb A from Apple Valley
- Flag as inappropriate (Will I have to turn off the mouse every time I leave my computer)
- Asked about: Apple Magic Mouse