Will this product affect the resolution?
I am thinking about getting this to protect my iPod but I am held back by the awesome display it has. Will this affect it in ANY way?
- Asked by Michael B from Elmira
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this product affect the resolution?)
4 Answers from the Community
I did not notice a decrease in quality AT ALL when I installed the protector. Still looks great, plus it feels better and reduces glare. Win win win situation!
- Answered by Justin W from Lexington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Instead of being crystal clear, the screen now has a shimmery layer. Everything still looks very sharp. It's a trade-off, what clinched it for me was not seeing my stupid reflection on the screen any more. Also I find my finger slides more easily and without sticking. The film is easy to keep super-clean and it resists oils.
- Answered by Beroe M from Berkeley
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Defiinitely does. Mine looked foggy even after all the bubbles were gone.
- Answered by Aliza M. H from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
If u wanna have ur ipod protected go with this ....obviously u cant enjoy the retinal display to the maximum while the flim is on.
- Answered by Vignesh V
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Will this product affect my brightness?
- Asked by Braiden V from Calgary
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this product affect my brightness?)
- Asked about: 3M Privacy + Anti-Glare Filter for …
No answers yet
Some appliances with magnets can affect users with heart pacemakers. Does this apply to this product?
- Asked by Barbara W from Eastbourne
- Flag as inappropriate (Some appliances with magnets can affect users with heart pacemakers. Does this apply to this product?)
- Asked about: Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover f…