Does it work with the iphone 5s?
I know it works on the 5 from a previous question but what about the 5s
- Asked by Samuel C from Shelbyville
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with the iphone 5s?)
2 Answers from the Community
This works fine with my iPhone 5S on iOS8.1. Paired up straight away out of the box and has been working great ever since!
It works on bluetooth specification 2 .1 + EDr which the 5S is fully compatible with. I have a pair of headphones running the same spec and they're fine too. Maybe there was a problem with the previous responder's Cruiser2? Or maybe it needed a complete reset?
- Answered by Jason R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
My Jabra Cruiser2 won't work with my iphone 5s. My sister has an iphone 5 and her Jabra Cruiser2 does work with it. Frustrating. My phone can't even "find" the device when searching under "Bluetooth".
- Answered by Kristin M from North Hollywood
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will it work with an iPhone 5S?
- Asked by Kassie C from Festus
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with an iPhone 5S?)
- Asked about: Belkin Charge + Sync Dock for iPhon…