Does this conflict with any Bluetooth hands free kits? I have a PARROT CK3100 LCD - and wanted to get the music from my phone to the car speakers.
Just wondered if this the Belkin TuneCast would be a good solution? Also - where would i get one fitted?
1 Answer from the Community
The Belkin Tunecast Auto live uses the FM radio range to transmit audio from your Iphone/Ipod Device to your car stereo. You set the Belkin Tunecast to an FM frequency and then tune your car stereo to the same frequency. This will now allow your music to be played through your car speaker using the FM radio range.
The Parrot Bluetooth Handsfree Kit uses Bluetooth from your Iphone/Ipod device to transmit Voice / Audio.
Bluetooth and FM radio transmission are two different things and work independently from each other. Whether or not these two devices can work together depends on how your Parrot Bluetooth kit is wired up. e.g. does it mute the car stereo when you receive a call.
- Answered by Belkin Uk 1
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Would it connect to my cars parrot hands free kit
- Asked by David B
- Flag as inappropriate (Would it connect to my cars parrot hands free kit)
- Asked about: iPad
Using iOS 5 can I listen to music, audio books from itunes with bluetooth device?
- Asked by Rhonda M from Buffalo
- Flag as inappropriate (Using iOS 5 can I listen to music, audio books from itunes with bluetooth device?)
- Asked about: iPhone
Does the car need Bluetooth for it to be able to connect from the phone to the car to listen to music in the car?
- Asked by Charlotte W
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the car need Bluetooth for it to be able to connect from the phone to the car to listen to music in the car?)
- Asked about: Belkin CarAudio Connect AUX