Does this polar wearlink heart rate monitor work with new cardio machines equipped with nike+ systems?
My gym has new life fitness and precor machines that have nike plus software built into them. Will this heart rate monitor transmit to the cardio machines nike+?
- Asked by Alexander W from Jensen Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this polar wearlink heart rate monitor work with new cardio machines equipped with nike+ systems?)
1 Answer from the Community
Absolutely Yes. There is a receiver just below the keypad of the machine you are using and you will automatically see your heart rate on the monitor. Tried and tested.
If you don´t see a reading it could be that the receiver is not working or that you are slightly out of range of the receiver.
- Answered by Joanna R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Do these interfere with other bluetooth devices, like heart rate monitors?
- Asked by Shaun S from Austin
- Flag as inappropriate (Do these interfere with other bluetooth devices, like heart rate monitors?)
- Asked about: JayBird BlueBuds X Premium Wireless…