Is this any good for outdoors?
Edifier Prisma E3359 2.1
- Asked by Art T from Castile
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this any good for outdoors?)
1 Answer from the Community
Not really meant to be outdoor speakers, not weather resistent. However you can always hook it up outside in good weather for the occasional party. As long as you are in range of your network (if not hooked up directly) and in good weather, you are set. Just don't forget to bring them in after the party.
- Answered by John W from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Are these good for outdoor lights?
- Asked by Kevin F from Acushnet
- Flag as inappropriate (Are these good for outdoor lights?)
- Asked about: Philips Hue Connected Bulb - Starte…
Is it good for heavy outdoor use, i.e. for a postwoman?
- Asked by Heather W from Glasgow
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it good for heavy outdoor use, i.e. for a postwoman?)
- Asked about: Bose® Bluetooth Headset Series II -…