is a power converter needed to charge iPad and iPhone in Spain?
in other words, how do i connect from iPad to the electrical outlet in Spain to charge the iPad2? converter? plug adapter?
do not want to harm my iPad!!
- Asked by E C P from Pensacola
- Flag as inappropriate (is a power converter needed to charge iPad and iPhone in Spain?)
1 Answer from the Community
No. Spain mains electric is 220 volt single phase and you can use your standard apple charger to charge the iPad or iPhone as normal just like in the UK. You will need a 2 pin adapter to convert your UK 3 pin plug though, easily obtained from any decent electrical store in the UK like Dixons etc. Or you can purchase from any Apple store the official travel plugs that you can plug straight into the 2 pin sockets that are pretty much standard throughout Europe.
- Answered by Trevor D
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can the battery be charged in Europe or does it need a special power converter
- Asked by Gerardo M from Mountain View
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the battery be charged in Europe or does it need a special power converter)
- Asked about: mophie juice pack powerstation XL E…
Do I need a power converter to charge my ipad in india
- Asked by Jennifer K from Eugene
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I need a power converter to charge my ipad in india)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit