Would I be able to plug my iPhone 3Gs directly into this, or would the software be too new or something?
1 Answer from the Community
You are connecting the iPhone via the 3.5mm jack, there are no software computability issues with headphone peripherals. You are not connection via a docking station as such, where you may be prone to interference or similar issues. Plug and play.
- Answered by Michael D from Wolfeboro
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have an iPhone 3GS and I'm using an otterbox defender case, will the usb cord be able to be plugged into my phone or no?
- Asked by Soua M from Merced
- Flag as inappropriate (I have an iPhone 3GS and I'm using an otterbox defender case, will the usb cord be able to be plugged into my phone or no?)
- Asked about: Griffin USB to Apple Dock Connector…
This Polar Wearlink works with iphone 3gs?
- Asked by Richard S from Dallastown
- Flag as inappropriate (This Polar Wearlink works with iphone 3gs?)
- Asked about: Polar Wearlink+ Heart Rate Transmit…
No answers yet