Would I be able to plug my iPhone 3Gs directly into this, or would the software be too new or something?
1 Answer from the Community
You are connecting the iPhone via the 3.5mm jack, there are no software computability issues with headphone peripherals. You are not connection via a docking station as such, where you may be prone to interference or similar issues. Plug and play.
- Answered by Michael D from Wolfeboro
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I plug this into my iPhone 3gs wall charger and charge the iPad 4?
- Asked by Scott S from Mabank
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I plug this into my iPhone 3gs wall charger and charge the iPad 4?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1m)