Does the system have a 3.5 mm stereo jack (Aux line-in) to directly connect to an iPod? If not, can one be fitted?
2 Answers from the Community
There's a 3.5mm stereo jack for line-in on the control-pod that comes with the unit.
This is the thing that sits on the desk and controls volume. Also has a headphone jack which acts in the same manner as plugging headphones into the mac directly.
You can see the control-pod in the picture as the little cylinder between the sub and speakers.
- Answered by Paul K
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
yes it does, its on the front of the volume control, I use it for hooking up my ipod
- Answered by Darren W
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can i use the splitter of a mic in and headphone out ? My MacBook Pro has only one 3.5mm Jack port.
- Asked by Solan R
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i use the splitter of a mic in and headphone out ? My MacBook Pro has only one 3.5mm Jack port.)
- Asked about: Belkin Audio Splitter (3.5mm-M/2x3.…
how do I connect iphone 5c to my 2010 SEAT car audio system?
- Asked by Kevin H
- Flag as inappropriate (how do I connect iphone 5c to my 2010 SEAT car audio system?)
- Asked about: iPhone