Which Macbook is best for music editing, downloading, etc?
I want to start making music with Garage Band. Along with that, I need to be able to download programs like Google Chrome, and other programs that are downloadable.
The con of the Macbook Air for me is that it doesn't have a DVD drive, but I can just buy a separate one, but will it still burn CD's?
I know I like the Air because:
Not easily broken (SSD drive)
Long battery life
5000 graphics cards
I like the Pro because:
Has a DVD drive
More memory (internal memory though)
which one would be faster to use for programs? I have to buy the cheapest/lowest price macbook because I'm on a budget,
- Asked by Katya S from Keizer
- Flag as inappropriate (Which Macbook is best for music editing, downloading, etc?)
1 Answer from the Community
buy mac book pro with Retina display 13 0r 15 both they great for music also they got garage band or u can but and other program and also u can made hard drive more space if u ask for it.
- Answered by Ladycandy S from New York
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Which model and size is best for me?
- Asked by Sabrina B from Woodbridge
- Flag as inappropriate (Which model and size is best for me?)