Which is better for a college student: a MacBook Air or MacBook Pro?
I'll be starting college in the fall, and I want to buy my own laptop to use. I don't really understand the difference between the Air and Pro. I'll be studying Spanish, and I'll need the computer for projects/papers, music (I have about 1,200 songs in my library), apps, and social networking sites. Which one would be better for me? I don't need an extremely fast laptop, but I'd prefer one faster than a desktop computer.
- Asked by Meaghan W from Griffin
- Flag as inappropriate (Which is better for a college student: a MacBook Air or MacBook Pro?)
1 Answer from the Community
A MacBook Air would be perfect for you. It's light, the flash storage is fast and with what you are going to be using it for I think it would be fine. If you are replacing a desk top then I would suggest the MacBook Pro. If you are replacing a desk top then I would get a MacBook Pro. I have the MacBook Pro with retina display and love it but I have many friends that have the air and love theirs as much as I do.
- Answered by Rhonda S from Little Rock
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
MacBook Air or MacBook Pro for College Student/Small Business Owner?
- Asked by Carlton W from Oak Grove
- Flag as inappropriate (MacBook Air or MacBook Pro for College Student/Small Business Owner?)