Which Apple computer would be best for Graphic Design and Music recording/ Production?
I'm going to use a Scarlett 2i2 for my interface.
Its compatible with:
Requires OS X 10.6.5 or greater.
If garageband isn't as good as i thought i might use Reaper audio program.
For Graphic Design I will use Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Maybe Flash and Indesign.
Any help would and can help! Need to know fast! Much appreciated!
- Asked by Rosamaria A from Las Vegas
- Flag as inappropriate (Which Apple computer would be best for Graphic Design and Music recording/ Production?)
1 Answer from the Community
Depending on your budget, the best desktop computer to use would be the Mac Pro, note that you will have to also buy a Thunderbolt 4k display to go with it. Otherwise, an iMac would do fine.
Alternatively, if you wanted to be a lot more portable, the Macbook Pro 15" w/ Retina would be very suitable.
Keep in mind, you could buy Mac Pro/iMac and a Macbook Pro and be able to connect your data wirelessly via iCloud is also an option. Using OSX Mavericks, you can now use every Apple device seamlessly together. iOS 7 also now makes it easier and available to have this data on iPad Air/mini, iPod's and iPhones. In reality, your options are unlimited.
- Answered by Tasman M from Gold Coast
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Which Mac would be best for music recording and production?
- Asked by Ian B from Edmonton
- Flag as inappropriate (Which Mac would be best for music recording and production?)
Which Macbook is good for light Graphic Design and Multitasking.
- Asked by Justin B from Indianapolis
- Flag as inappropriate (Which Macbook is good for light Graphic Design and Multitasking.)