What laptop should I buy for high school?
I'm starting the IB diploma in a few months so I'll need to do a lot of presentations and stuff. I'll also need long battery life and something lightweight because I'll need to take it to school often. I also edit a lot of photos, and surf the internet a lot. So which Mac should I buy?
- Asked by Qwerty A
- Flag as inappropriate (What laptop should I buy for high school?)
1 Answer from the Community
Well I would have recommended the Macbook Air but since you like editing photo's I would recommend The 13" Macbook Pro, if you want the retina display its just an added cost...
With 8GB of RAM you could do any task and it normally gets around a 7 hour battery life so it would last you throughout the day..
- Answered by Jacob W from Pulaski
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Which MacBook is best for a freshman in high school? Pro or Air?
- Asked by Liberty B from Jamesville
- Flag as inappropriate (Which MacBook is best for a freshman in high school? Pro or Air?)
Which MacBook should I get for High School
- Asked by Steven M from Leawood
- Flag as inappropriate (Which MacBook should I get for High School)
No answers yet
Can I get education prices on a laptop as a high school student?
- Asked by Alicia M from Nyora
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I get education prices on a laptop as a high school student?)