Should I get a MacBook Air or MacBook Pro with retina
I am a middle schooler and I need a macbook. The macbook I he will be my main computer. I will be web surfing, checking email, school projects, word, PowerPoint, excel, and slight video editing. I have no budget. I will be getting either of the MacBooks around Black Friday. I will not be multitasking heavily. I know each macbook has it's ups and downs, but I'm just not sure which one to get. I don't really care about portability because both are thin. Which on should I get?
- Asked by Sohom D
- Flag as inappropriate (Should I get a MacBook Air or MacBook Pro with retina)
1 Answer from the Community
I would get the MacBook Pro retina i7 processor add as much ram as you can and get 512 gb storage. You say money is no object so get the best. I would wait and get the Haswell processor though. I have the MacBook Pro retina. I love it. It's the best machine I have ever owned. Either way your going to get a great machine.
- Answered by Rhonda S from Little Rock
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Macbook Pro with Retina Display VS The Macbook Air
- Asked by Karen C from Virginia Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Macbook Pro with Retina Display VS The Macbook Air)