Is there a presenter that works for Keynote presentations on a Macbook Air 2012 to 2013 model?
I was dumbfounded to discover, during my first public Keynote presentation with my new 2012 model 13" Macbook Air, that it doesn't have an infra-red sensor for using remote presenters to change the slides! I'm having a hard time finding a presenter in Australia that works on a Mac. I don't have an iPhone, and it would be too bulky, anyway. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.
- Asked by Kerrie R from Balmain
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a presenter that works for Keynote presentations on a Macbook Air 2012 to 2013 model?)
1 Answer from the Community
Answering my own question for anyone else who is stuck: I have found a Mac support business (not Apple) in Newport in Sydney who tracked down a Kensington B1325A Red Laser with Cursor Control presenter for me. Comes with its own neat little zip bag, and its own USB stick for the remote. I had seen these online in the USA, but couldn't find one for sale here anywhere in Australia. Took only a couple of days to receive it from the Newport store. Brilliant! Imported by ACCO Australia. Apple should sell these in-store for the Airs!
- Answered by Kerrie R from Balmain
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Should I get a MacBook Air 2013 or MacBook Pro 2012 for University?
- Asked by Roman M from Etobicoke
- Flag as inappropriate (Should I get a MacBook Air 2013 or MacBook Pro 2012 for University?)