iPad and Mac mini or MacBook
My current windows laptop is on the conk and I'm thinking of making the switch to mac. I already have an iPhone and iPad 2 and will shortly be getting Apple TV. My question is what is a better idea - Mac mini using the iPad as display and getting a mouse and keyboard or getting a MacBook? I pretty much use my laptop to produce power points and spreadsheets and a bit of web surfing/gaming. Any thoughts?
- Asked by Dominic C
- Flag as inappropriate (iPad and Mac mini or MacBook)
1 Answer from the Community
Get a macbook pro if you have the money, if not i'd go for the mac mini, and just instead of wasting money on a ipad, use your television for the display. Though you probably have already made your choice, hope this helps!
- Answered by Austin G from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Should I buy an iPad mini or Macbook Air 11?
- Asked by Dante R from Berlin
- Flag as inappropriate (Should I buy an iPad mini or Macbook Air 11?)
- Asked about: iPad