Film student. What's recommended of the Macbook Pros 15"?
I'm just about to purchase my first laptop, but unfortunately do not speak computer language. My alternatives are the two 15" Macbook Pros with Retina display.
The only difference I can see is that the more expensive one has higher GHz (2.6 compared to 2.3), a higher TurboBoost (up to 3.6 compared to 3.3) and twice the flash storage (256GB compared to 512GB).
I will use it for Avid, but other than that I won't use it for other than web browsing and word processing software. I plan to purchase an external hardrive as well to save all my video files.
Would you recommend me to get the one that's more expensive, or don't you think it will matter?
I plan to prepare for post graduate studies, and that's why I want to purchase a new Mac.
Appreciate all responds, thank you!
- Asked by Eli Mari Michelle S
- Flag as inappropriate (Film student. What's recommended of the Macbook Pros 15"?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Which MacBook Pro to go for as a student 13" or 15"?
- Asked by Paschalis N
- Flag as inappropriate (Which MacBook Pro to go for as a student 13" or 15"?)
Which Macbook Pro: 13" or 15"? - college and traveling
- Asked by Tais G from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate (Which Macbook Pro: 13" or 15"? - college and traveling)
Do the new MacBook pros use the same battery as the old ones
- Asked by Sharon H from Salisbury
- Flag as inappropriate (Do the new MacBook pros use the same battery as the old ones)