Can the LG super wide monitor 29EA73-P be connected to the MacBook Pro?
- Asked by Carolyn G from Miramar Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the LG super wide monitor 29EA73-P be connected to the MacBook Pro?)
2 Answers from the Community
I got this monitor for Christmas and have a MacBook Pro 13" I bought an apple mini port to HDMI adaptor a HDMI cable and connected these I then went into system preferences-display-and turned on mirror this has worked for me I have not being able to get the split screen to work although I downloaded it from LG site so if anyone knows how please let me know I do a lot of work with photoshop elements 11 and works well on big screen.
- Answered by Alan S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I don't think so. I've been trying to get it to work for 2 days now. I can't get the best resolution.
- Answered by Matthew A from Gatineau
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will this enable a mac to support the resolution of 2560x1080?
- Asked by Julie C from Belrose
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this enable a mac to support the resolution of 2560x1080?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…