Best laptop for light gaming and portability
So recently I've been considering switching to a mac laptop, and would like to narrow down what I should get.
The current ones I'm choosing between are the 13 inch air, the 13 inch pro, and the 13 inch pro with retina display.
Now I'm more of a console gamer, but there are some things that I play on steam. But there aren't that many, the only things I really play on steam are strategy games like Civ 5, or X-COM: Enemy Unknown, as well as the telltale games like The wolf among us or the walking dead, and maybe a little Killing Floor but it rarely goes beyond that. It doesn't need to run them on max settings or anything, I just want them to run at decent FPS with little to no lag, I'm not that savvy so I was just wondering if the air would be enough, or if I should get the pro, or the pro with retina? So your help would be appreciated, thanks. :)
- Asked by Sam J from Seward
- Flag as inappropriate (Best laptop for light gaming and portability)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
best portable storage that is compatible with both mac and pc
- Asked by Sue R from New Bern
- Flag as inappropriate (best portable storage that is compatible with both mac and pc)
Which Mac laptop should i purchase?
- Asked by Andy L from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate (Which Mac laptop should i purchase?)
No answers yet
Which laptop is best for a student going to college completely online?
- Asked by Danielle W from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate (Which laptop is best for a student going to college completely online?)