13" or 15" Retina?
I've been looking to purchase a Mac for College. I would like the portability of a laptop, so should I get the 13" Macbook without Retina display, or the 15' one WITH Retina Display.
- Asked by Christopher T from London
- Flag as inappropriate (13" or 15" Retina?)
2 Answers from the Community
go for 13" its more than enough for college.. u can make it until u graduate though.
- Answered by Andreas Rizky Andiko Ginting G from Denpasar
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
In my personal experience, 13" is the most perfect size for a laptop. 15" just always seemed to big, and people who have laptops that size complain about it.
And in all honesty, I use a 13" MacBook air for all of my work (and play) and it suits me just fine. If you're concerned about portability, you won't regret going Air. Also, as far as college work goes, I'm guessing a Retina display won't be necessary either.
- Answered by Patrick S from Mineville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
13 inch Retina or 15 Retina?
- Asked by Tina H from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate (13 inch Retina or 15 Retina?)
which Retina Macbook is right for me 13 Inch Retina or 15 Inch Retina
- Asked by Mohamed A from Ottawa
- Flag as inappropriate (which Retina Macbook is right for me 13 Inch Retina or 15 Inch Retina)
Do I need Macbook Pro Retina 15' or 13' will do?
- Asked by Shady A from Cairo
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I need Macbook Pro Retina 15' or 13' will do?)