How many photos and videos does the 5th generation iPod touch hold for a 32GB and the 64GB?
What's the maximum number of photos and videos an iPod Touch (5th Generation) can hold between the 32GB and the 64GB?
- Asked by Judith M from College Point
- Flag as inappropriate (How many photos and videos does the 5th generation iPod touch hold for a 32GB and the 64GB?)
1 Answer from the Community
on 32 gb aprox. 1600 or even more photos and in videos just depend on the resolution but aprox. 10 hours of full hd. Now if you want to know about 64gb multiply it by 2
- Answered by Manuel F from Chicago
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
There are some differences in features on the ipod touch 5th generation for the new 16gb being offered versus the 32gb offered. Can you explain more?
How many hours of SD video can a 32GB iPod Touch hold?
- Asked by Courtney D from Flint
- Flag as inappropriate (How many hours of SD video can a 32GB iPod Touch hold?)