how do I tell which generation my nano is?
Just got a new nano.
The lightning plug is not compatible with my Bose Sound Dock. To buy an adapter one needs to know the iPod generation. Can't find that anywhere in the little bit of documentation that came with it.
- Asked by John B L from Poland
- Flag as inappropriate (how do I tell which generation my nano is?)
1 Answer from the Community
One does not need to know that, since the 7th generation is the only one with the Lightning jack. It should say very clearly that you have the 7th generation iPod nano.
- Answered by Robert B from Mchenry
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how to know what nano and what generation their are?
- Asked by Nur Khafisah A
- Flag as inappropriate (how to know what nano and what generation their are?)