can 5g iPods use the same charger as the 4g iPods?
- Asked by Caleb P from Billerica
- Flag as inappropriate (can 5g iPods use the same charger as the 4g iPods?)
9 Answers from the Community
No. The iPod 4 charger has the 30 pin connector while the iPod 5 has the lightning connector.
- Answered by Sukhraj S from Surrey
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, because iPod Touch 5th generation uses a lightning to USB cable, but an iPod Touch 4th generation uses a 30-pin connecter to USB cable. But you can get an adapter to make the 30 pin connecter into lightning one, or you can just use the lightning cable included with your iPod Touch
- Answered by Arnav K
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Not directly, but you can buy a lightning to 30-pin adapter that lets you use chargers and all of your old dock connectors if you want.
- Answered by Angel D from Elk Grove Village
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
No, Apple iPod touch 5th gens use the lightning connector.
- Answered by Roberto J from Middlesex
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
no you can't because the ports are made diifferently. however, you could use an iphone 5s charger as a ipod touch 5g charger
- Answered by Tracy P from Oshawa
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
no the 4 charger is wider than the 5
- Answered by Daisy P from Dalton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 6
- Answered by Carter L from York
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 7
No they can't because in 2012 their was complaints about the having to be careful about what way you put in the charger so apple added a new one to the ipod 5
- Answered by Ishant T from Surrey
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 8
NO but you can buy an adapter for 30 dollars
- Answered by Thomas T from Manorville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 9
How much will a Itouch 5g cost if I trade a 32g Itouch 4g
- Asked by Alex R from Mckinney
- Flag as inappropriate (How much will a Itouch 5g cost if I trade a 32g Itouch 4g)