what's more convenient for a 14-year-old guy?
I want to change my iPhone 4s for a newer iPhone, and was wondering whether to buy 5s or 5c.
- Asked by Alessandro P from Glencoe
- Flag as inappropriate (what's more convenient for a 14-year-old guy?)
2 Answers from the Community
Iphone 5s trust me
- Answered by Usman A from London
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I can answer your question with 2 answers. I, having had the iPhone 5S for some time now, recommend it above the iPhone 5C for convenience and performance. If you don't plan on high-processing power, I would go for the iPhone 5C. The iPhone 5S has the fingerprint scanner, a much better camera, and a 64-bit processor, meaning that it's (in my opinion) the #1 camera on a phone. Everything is rich in color and shade, the lighting is incredible, and lets not forget about the slow-mo camera. I've been overseas lately and was able to have some experience with the battery life and features. I found the fingerprint scanner to be a fitting addition to the iPhone, but the battery on the iPhone 5S is my only complaint. It doesn't last more than 5 hours on a full charge, but that's mainly because of some of the iOS 7 features and the performance of the iPhone 5S. The iPhone 5C is a lot like the 5 but comes in colors. It has the same processor as the iPhone 5, Apple's A6 chip, while the iPhone 5S has the A7 chip AND a secondary processor for running calculations at a much lower scale, helping to relieve a little stress on the iPhone5's not-very-stunning battery life.
-Get the iPhone 5C if you need battery and don't plan to push your phone's processing power to it's limits. Plus, iPhone 5C comes in white, red, black, yellow, green, blue...
-If you want to take your mac, put it in a blender and squeeze all of the parts into a phone, the iPhone 5s is your best bet. In other words, the iPhone 5s has power for developers and people wanting a high-performance phone for everyday use. However, battery life is limited because of the possibilities the phone is capable of.
- Answered by Brennen C from Ada
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Do you guys sell a black quick-flip case with a black and red olloclip?
- Asked by Eric Y from Brisbane
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you guys sell a black quick-flip case with a black and red olloclip?)
- Asked about: olloclip 4-IN-1 Lens + Quick-Flip C…
How do I prove to my mom that iPhones are worth it?
- Asked by Justine W from West Desmoines
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I prove to my mom that iPhones are worth it?)