What is the warranty for iPhone 5
- Asked by Autry S from Gainesville
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the warranty for iPhone 5)
1 Answer from the Community
Here in the USA, the warranty is 1 year, parts and labor for manufacturer defects from the date of purchase. If you purchase AppleCare+, it is extended to 2 years, and you are also given two instances of accidental damage with a $49 service fee.
- Answered by Tiffany H from Lehigh Acres
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What is the warranty on this?
- Asked by Alton F from Saratoga
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the warranty on this?)
- Asked about: iPhone 5s Case - Black