This mic requires Garage Band on my iPhone?
I have Garage Band on my MacBook Air. Is Garage Band made for the iPhone? Or how EXACTLY do you record with the Apogee mic and iPhone 4?
- Asked by Joan B from Missoula
- Flag as inappropriate (This mic requires Garage Band on my iPhone?)
- Asked about: Apogee MiC Digital Microphone
2 Answers from the Community
Hi Joan. You can use the MiC with any app that records sound. Voice Memos (comes with the iPhone), Garageband (a separate purchase and download) or any number of third-party audio recording apps work fine. Just plug in the MiC and hit record on the app! It's that easy.
- Answered by Yuri B from Mudgeeraba
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
u need the garageband app which you can download from the appstore through itunes or through your phone but if you are going to download it through your phone make sure u have a good wifi internet connection so because garageband is kinda a huge app in size.
- Answered by Vasanthi V
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
mic-less bluetooth headphones
- Asked by David I from Santa Fe
- Flag as inappropriate (mic-less bluetooth headphones)
where is the mic on the iphone 5?
- Asked by Joseph O from Norwalk
- Flag as inappropriate (where is the mic on the iphone 5?)
No answers yet