The difference between iPhone 5 and iPhone 5s ?
The shape, the features, between iPhone 5 and 5s.
- Asked by Essel K
- Flag as inappropriate (The difference between iPhone 5 and iPhone 5s ?)
2 Answers from the Community
Though nearly identical in outside appearance, the iPhone 5S boasts a number of new features on the inside. iPhone 5S is the only iPhone with Touch ID, a fingerprint scanner embedded in the home button so you can securely unlock your phone just by touching it. The camera is also improved with wider pixels for higher resolution photography, True Tone flash that accurately calculates the lighting conditions in the area to add flash that emulates the natural lighting of the scene, and 120 frames per second slow motion video capture. Furthermore, the iPhone 5S is the first phone ever to include a 64-bit chip for blazing fast speeds and a dedicated M7 chip to measure motion etc.
- Answered by Greg W from Kanata
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
iPhone 5 has a square on its home button and a singel led flash in the back. iPhone 5S doesn't have that square and it has dual flash.
- Answered by Pekka L
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
What is the difference between a iPhone 5 and and and iPhone 5c?
- Asked by Tina S from Plymouth
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the difference between a iPhone 5 and and and iPhone 5c?)