Should I get a 16gb or 32gb iphone 5c?
In my iphone 4 phone i keep alot of photo's, i have many contacts, i dont have alot of video and i dont have that much apps, i also keep around 235 music dowloads, which one would be better 16gb or 32gb? THANKS!
- Asked by Beata T from Justice
- Flag as inappropriate (Should I get a 16gb or 32gb iphone 5c?)
4 Answers from the Community
16GB is for people who doesn't store a lot of apps,music and photos but you only get 13.5 storage due to apple pre-installed apps
32GB is for people who likes to store a lot of photos,apps and music at the same time but it's gonna charge and extra $100 for it
Your choice which sound best for you?
- Answered by Kenny D from Oakland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Well, if you're a big-time storage keeper like I am, you'd want the 32GB space. It just makes sense. But, if you choose 32GB, the price is $100 more than the regular price. Even though I like all the extra space, when I purchased my iPhone 5c with 16GB, I had to choose the one that I could afford. I didn't think I should spend an extra hundred dollars on another 16GB of space. So, it really all comes down to you. The price, or the storage?
- Answered by Shenequa G from Cleveland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
32gb because its better to have more than less
- Answered by Al B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
u should get 16gb cuz first its cheaper and u still can get alot of photos music and apps
- Answered by Taya H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Should I get 16GB or 32 GB
- Asked by Dr. David L from Hamden
- Flag as inappropriate (Should I get 16GB or 32 GB)