iPhone 5s case that will dock?
I just purchased an iPhone 5s and I'm trying to find a case that I can leave on and still dock it. Any suggestions? I've heard even the new leather case from Apple won't fit in the dock. :(
- Asked by Jenn C from Shipman
- Flag as inappropriate (iPhone 5s case that will dock?)
1 Answer from the Community
There's a two part holster-type case made by Aduro that allows docking with just the back part of the case on the phone. The case is thin and has a nice rubberized feel to it. The bottom of the case just encloses the edges of the phone, and there are no cutouts on the bottom to interfere with a dock connector. I have the case on my 5S and it connects with a Lightning to 30-pin Adapter to my old Bose SoundDock just fine. One caveat: Once this case is on the phone, you'll struggle like mad and cuss up a storm getting it off, but if you're used to keeping the case on all the time, that won't be an issue. The case is called Aduro Shell Holster Combo Case. Easy to find online.
- Answered by Jane T from Austin
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will the dock work with a phone in a case?
- Asked by Keri S from Seattle
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the dock work with a phone in a case?)
- Asked about: iPhone 5s Dock
What docks will fit with a an iphone 5 lifeproof case?
- Asked by Joey M from West Seneca
- Flag as inappropriate (What docks will fit with a an iphone 5 lifeproof case?)
Can you leave your case in place when you charge the iPhone 5?
- Asked by Deborah B from Santa Monica
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you leave your case in place when you charge the iPhone 5?)
- Asked about: Belkin Charge + Sync Dock for iPhon…