I need a iPhone 3GS sync cable for iPad 2
Want to know which cable to buy.
- Asked by Raj M
- Flag as inappropriate (I need a iPhone 3GS sync cable for iPad 2)
1 Answer from the Community
Well the iPhone 3GS and iPad2 have the same 30pin dock connecter cable. all devices have them apart from the latest model of iDevices such as; iPhone 5, iPod touch 5th gen, iPod nano 7th gen and iPad4th gen. So both the iPhone 3GS cable and iPad2 cables would be the same. The best cable to buy would be a apple branded cable. but a 3RD party one would do the job fine :)
- Answered by Astin M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is Iphone and Ipad need to sync?
- Asked by Veeree G from Bangkok
- Flag as inappropriate (Is Iphone and Ipad need to sync?)
Will this cable sync my iPhone 5
- Asked by Robert Z from Madison
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this cable sync my iPhone 5)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2m)