how do I connect iphone 5c to my 2010 SEAT car audio system?
It has USB and 3.5mm Jack. With my iPhone 4 it works fine on the 30 pin connector, which splits into USB & 3.5mm jack, and only works with both connected. With the iPhone 5 and a dock adapter I can connect the audio only, but no control and no charging.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Is there a docking station with audio support for the iPhone 6 yet
- Asked by Reid E from Bonnyville
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a docking station with audio support for the iPhone 6 yet)
Can you skip tracks using the car's internal system when connected?
- Asked by Justin Y from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you skip tracks using the car's internal system when connected?)
- Asked about: Belkin TuneBase Hands-Free Direct w…