does the colour from the Speck Pixelskin HD case rub off onto a white handset?
Colour rubbing off
- Asked by Kylie M
- Flag as inappropriate (does the colour from the Speck Pixelskin HD case rub off onto a white handset?)
- Asked about: Speck PixelSkin HD Case for iPhone …
2 Answers from the Community
I have the red Pixelskin HD case for my white iPad3 since release and there has not been any color fade or transfer onto the iPad. This looks like the exact same case, just smaller.
- Answered by Lawrence G from Parma
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No. I have had the Red color for the past year with the white iPhone, no scratches or color bleeding onto the handset itself. Great case, unobtrusive, and has protected handset from falls. Only thing is the color of the case darkens overtime from pants pockets,bags, dirty hands,. etc.,. Very hard to get back to original red color.
- Answered by Eric K from Park Ridge
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I use this with a speck case without removing the case?
- Asked by Mary Ann C from Massapequa
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this with a speck case without removing the case?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2m)