Does it cost more to buy an iPhone in store?
I'm upgrading from an old flip phone (completely irrelevant) and I know that if you go into a Verizon Wireless store (my service provider) they will charge you extra for doing it in person. Is there a similar cost at an Apple Retail store? Or would it be the same price as online (disregarding taxes and shipping)?
Thanks! -J. C. W.
- Asked by Jonah W from Aurora
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it cost more to buy an iPhone in store?)
2 Answers from the Community
No, it's the same price as online. $199-$399
- Answered by Saboor K from Germantown
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No , it is always the same price.
- Answered by Evangelina F from San Antonio
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2