Does anone know of an external charging device for iPhone 5c ? going to Europe.
I am taking my iPhone to Italy and France. I am not certain that I can charge it from a computer regularly and want to buy an external battery.
- Asked by Adelaide K from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (Does anone know of an external charging device for iPhone 5c ? going to Europe.)
1 Answer from the Community
Your charging device will work in Europe if you get an adapter plug to pug in European wall sockets. The little plug-in device you have for US wall socket is 110-240V input and 5V, 1A output. So what you need is a European adaptor to plug the US adapter in. Alternatively, you could buy a European charger-adapter, which will be identical to the US one except that it will have round pins to plug in European sockets.
- Answered by Asim E from Blacksburg
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i go to apple for unlocked my iphone 5c
- Asked by Darwin E from Corona
- Flag as inappropriate (can i go to apple for unlocked my iphone 5c)
No answers yet
what is the size of the wholes on the iphone 5c case
- Asked by Wendy T
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the size of the wholes on the iphone 5c case)
- Asked about: iPhone 5c Case - Black