Can my iPhone 4 sim be transferred to the 5c
- Asked by Michael B
- Flag as inappropriate (Can my iPhone 4 sim be transferred to the 5c)
2 Answers from the Community
No. The iPhone 4 uses a Micro sim and the iPhone 5C uses a smaller Nano sim. You will need to contact your network provider and request a nano sim to be sent to you which can be used with an iPhone 5, 5S and 5C.
- Answered by Daniel H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The Sim is too big... you need a nano sim for the 5c... you will need to ask your airtime provider for the nano sim... they should provide it FOC.
- Answered by Lisa G
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does the 5c SIM card fit into the 4s ?
- Asked by Carolyn P from Catoosa
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the 5c SIM card fit into the 4s ?)
No answers yet