will an ipad 4th generation print on a canon MG 5320?
- Asked by Susan M from Prescott
- Flag as inappropriate (will an ipad 4th generation print on a canon MG 5320?)
2 Answers from the Community
Although the Canon MG5320 is not Airprint compatible, you can print to it from the iPad (4th Generation) via the Canon Easy-PhotoPrint app available from the App Store. The app is universal and works with the iPad or iPhone.
- Answered by Daniel P from Honolulu
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Do you have software to add my iPad 4 to enable it to print
- Answered by Sheila B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
can I use a Ipad Air smart cover on an Ipad 4th generation ?
- Asked by Yvon P from Laval
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use a Ipad Air smart cover on an Ipad 4th generation ?)
- Asked about: iPad Air Smart Cover - (PRODUCT) RE…
How much is ipad 4th generation
- Asked by James O from Houston
- Flag as inappropriate (How much is ipad 4th generation)
No answers yet