What is the best option for a child with autisum, and how best to protect the device?
Many sites point to ipad as the tool of choice, but my child can be extremely rough. He is becoming verbal, but has trouble finding the right words or getting the words out clearly.
- Asked by Bryan M
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the best option for a child with autisum, and how best to protect the device?)
1 Answer from the Community
Get thicker covers and casing. Not iPad smart covers though. They are quite thin and the iPad in it will easily break. Get an iPad (3rd or 4th generation) if possible as there is Siri in the device. (press and hold the home button to do so. Internet connection needed) Siri can help accomplish things in the device. Get an app that helps your child with English too. App can be found from the App Store.
- Answered by Yap B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What is the best virus protection for iMac
- Asked by Wendy S from Castro Valley
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the best virus protection for iMac)
- Asked about: Mac
Is it lightening and surge protected?
- Asked by John G from Houston
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it lightening and surge protected?)
- Asked about: Twelve South PlugBug World Travel C…
No answers yet