should i get ipad 4 with retina display or macbook pro?
- Asked by Juliet A from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (should i get ipad 4 with retina display or macbook pro?)
1 Answer from the Community
I would go with the iPad 4. The iPad 4 has retina display and you have the ability to purchase an Apple keyboard for around $70. Your saving money all around and gaining a slighter portability advantage.
- Answered by Dylan W from Arvada
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this charger work with a 15" macbook pro with retina display?
- Asked by Dylan T from Brisbane
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this charger work with a 15" macbook pro with retina display?)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…