should i get a ipod touch 5th gen or iphone 5 16gb
i plan on traveling
- Asked by Rikel M from Miami
- Flag as inappropriate (should i get a ipod touch 5th gen or iphone 5 16gb)
2 Answers from the Community
Iphone 5 because you can ONLY face time people on an IPod whereas if you get an Iphone 5 you can call others; some people don't have facetime so if you get i phone 5 you can communicate in various ways with Various people SO i personally believe you should get an Iphone.
- Answered by London L
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I know this was asked a long time ago, but it did not receive a good or accurate answer.
This answer applies to current iPod/iPhone generations:
If you need to contact people or use the internet from anywhere (on the bus, in the park, etc.), get an iPhone. You can buy a nano SIM card in the country you are visiting which will give you calling minutes and/or internet access anywhere you have a cell phone signal.
If you only need to contact people or use the internet when you are near wifi hotspots (in your hotel, in a coffee shop, etc.), then go for the iPod Touch.
You can install apps on iPod that let you make phone calls to other people (these are called VOIP apps - they let you make phone calls using wifi).
- Answered by Eric S from Grand Junction
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does iPod 32g 5th gen have a good camera to take quality photos?
- Asked by Kenneth F from Gulfport
- Flag as inappropriate (Does iPod 32g 5th gen have a good camera to take quality photos?)