Should I get a 32g or a 64 g
- Asked by Trek C
- Flag as inappropriate (Should I get a 32g or a 64 g)
13 Answers from the Community
The answer to you question depends on how much you would like to keep stored on your iPad. For instance, if you like to take a lot of photographs or video you might want to consider the larger storage size. Some people like to use the iPad for the same reasons they use a computer and they would opt for the larger storage. Keep in mind that as you use your new iPad you will discover more creative things that you can do. If you are a very creative person and can spend a little extra, go for the 64gb. Running a little short on cash, grab the 32gb iPad. If you have a personal computer you can take advantage of transferring you information directly to you computer or sending it up to iCloud for storage. Don't have a personal computer? Just store your creativity in the cloud.
Think about it in a different way, have you run out of space after a day of shooting your favorite scenes with your phone? Compare storage and you'll have a good idea of just how much you use. Either way I'm sure you will enjoy your new iPad every day.
- Answered by Frater Richard R from Elizabethtown
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
- Answered by Jeremie S from St-bruno
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Depends on how much you wish to download onto the iPad.
The more you download the more memory you will need.
- Answered by Lawrence V
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Two thoughts on why you should go with the 64GB.
1. Unlike an iPhone with 32GB I found my iPad with 32GB filled up quickly, which is why I just bought a new iPad Air 2 with 128GB.
2. The content you will want to use on your iPad, Games, Music, Video will take up more storage. You'll be thankful you went with the 64GB.
- Answered by David M from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
If you can afford it go with 64 because you need extra for running apps.
- Answered by Mary V from Richmond
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
I thinks 32Gb
- Answered by Loc N from Ho Chi Minh
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 6
My advice would be to always get the biggest capacity you can afford. I bought the iPad 2 32gb when it came out about 3 years ago and I thought it would be more than enough, but how I use it has changed. I never predicted I would use it to watch movies for example which come in at a whopping 4gb each. As my ipad is still going strong due to it's quality build I cannot justify replacing it just for the storage.
- Answered by David G from Twickenham
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 7
- Answered by Mark V
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 8
i think you should get a 32gb it is average personal use.i myself have a Ipad Air 32gb
- Answered by Ian R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 9
- Answered by Curtis L from Santa Rosa Beach
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 10
Everything depends on what exactly you want it for. If you want to have excessive amounts of music on iTunes and a whole lot of apps, then go with 64g. But, most people only need the 32g because they are not putting a whole lot of stuff onto it. ALthough, if you want 30 apps, go with the 64g because then you have extra room for updates.
- Answered by Jaycie G from Sheridan
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 11
- Answered by Alfhaydy K
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 12
- Answered by Doris W from Wadsworth
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 13
I purchase alot of books to read. Should I get the 32g or 64g. I also listen to alot of music. How many books and music can the 32g and 64g hold?
- Asked by Heather P from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate (I purchase alot of books to read. Should I get the 32g or 64g. I also listen to alot of music. How many books and music can the 32g and 64g hold?)
if it get an ipod touch and all i want to do with it is put thousands of songs on it. should i get a 32 g or 64g?
- Asked by Alexa S from Roslyn Heights
- Flag as inappropriate (if it get an ipod touch and all i want to do with it is put thousands of songs on it. should i get a 32 g or 64g?)