Should i buy the new ipad or keep my ipad 2
- Asked by Bulver S from West Bromwich
- Flag as inappropriate (Should i buy the new ipad or keep my ipad 2)
2 Answers from the Community
your ipad 2 should be just fine. don't buy the new ipad.
- Answered by Azzyaty R from Kuala Lumpur
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
iPad 4 all the way! The difference in resolution was a big enough jump for many people to go iPad 2 to iPad 3, but now that the 4th is out, definitely pull the trigger! The speed will be much much faster and the display has 4x as many pixels as you have right now. Besides, Apple stuck with their old connector for like 10 years, so you might as well get all your devices using Lightning early in the game as they probably won't change it again for a long time. I know I'm definitely preordering an iPad 4 for my wife and I in just a few hours!
- Answered by Matthew P from San Bernardino
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
can i keep my old ipad in use and copy the info from it to a new ipad?
- Asked by Irwin J from Columbia
- Flag as inappropriate (can i keep my old ipad in use and copy the info from it to a new ipad?)
Should I get one iPad 4 or keep my iPad 2
- Asked by Musthafa B from Khobar
- Flag as inappropriate (Should I get one iPad 4 or keep my iPad 2)
No answers yet