New ipad2 or refurbished iPad 4th generation?
Looking for an iPad for a gift. 16GB is more than enough for what it will be intended for, so that's not a factor. Is new really better? I have read the specs for both and leaning toward 4th gen due to retina display, etc. Any suggestions?
- Asked by Jennifer S from Chandler
- Flag as inappropriate (New ipad2 or refurbished iPad 4th generation?)
1 Answer from the Community
When Possible always buy the Biggest & Newest Model your chequebook can handle, Be Careful 16GB is not a lot at all , Remember that iOS takes some of that space, so does other configurations.
- Answered by Evan M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is refurbished iPad 4th generation compatible with iMac running maverick?
- Asked by Marion M R from North Hollywood
- Flag as inappropriate (is refurbished iPad 4th generation compatible with iMac running maverick?)